- 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
THE METAL LABEL PZ UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
c/o TechCode Berlin Innovation Center Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5
D1 Floor 3
(see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
- 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and will be used only in accordance with our instructions. regularly checked.
(3) We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when we offer promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services in conjunction with partners. You can find out more about this when you provide us with your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the Description of the offer.
- 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data:
THE METAL LABEL PZ UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
c/o TechCode Berlin Innovation Center
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5, D1 Etage 3
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
- Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above his initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. Also for the deletion of the raised data by the Plug-in offerer no information is present to us.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following privacy statements of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US- Framework.
2. Integration of Google Maps.
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to and truncated by Google on servers in the United States. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This shortens the processing of IP addresses, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".